The Aeronautics Careers Academy at Stow-Munroe Falls High School leads to a bachelor’s or associate’s degree in Aeronautics and also prepares students for on-thejob training right out of high school. In the program, students study Introduction to Aeronautics, Aviation Weather, Elements of Flight Theory, Air Traffic Control and Aero Physics. The Academy’s partnership with Kent State University College of Aeronautics and Engineering allows students to participate in educational programs on campus and at the FedEx Aeronautics Academic Center located at the Kent State airport.
3D Lab Room and Course
- Aircraft Design
- Airport Manager
- Air Traffic Control Specialist
- Aircraft Mechanic
- Excellent attendance record
- Minimum 2.8 GPA
- College credits available
- Associate’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree
GRADE LEVEL: 10, 11, 12
LENGTH: Two years
SCHOOL: Stow-Munroe Falls, Kent State University
- Level I – Intro to Aeronautics 1; Aviation Weather 1; CP English 1; Math 1.
- Level II – Elements of Flight Theory 1; Aero Physics 1; CP English 1; Math 1; Air Traffic Control I, 1.
Complete the form below then click Send and we will contact you.