This Career-Technical Education Program, located at Cuyahoga Falls High School, offers students opportunities to gain knowledge of the American Criminal Justice System and Police Work and Practice in Public Safety. Areas of concentration available for Level II include Corrections and Security and Protective Services.
3D Lab Room and Course
- Ability to carry out detailed tasks and follow multi-part directions
- Organizational skills
- Ability to visualize completed projects
- Reading comprehension projects
- Reading comprehension and technical writing skills
- Ability to break down a problem and systematically check each part until a solution is found
- Average G.P.A. of 2.5 for Algebra I, Geometry, English and science for three previous semesters
- Average 95% attendance for three semesters
- Suggest taking Calculus, Chemistry, Physics and/or Trigonometry as a junior or senior
- Physical Fitness
- Overview of American Criminal Justice System
- Police Work and Practice
- Security and Protective Services
- Law and Public Safety Capstone
- Algebra I
- Keyboarding skills
- One college prep credit in science and English
- CPR/First Aid
- 911 Dispatch
- Credits to be determined
- CTAG available
GRADE LEVEL: 10, 11, 12
LENGTH: Two Years
SCHOOL: Cuyahoga Falls
- Level I: American Criminal Justice System, 1; Police Work and Practices, 1; CP Lang Arts, 1; Psychology, .50.
- Level II: Corrections, 1; Security and Protective Services, 1; Capstone Project, 1.
Complete the form below then click Send and we will contact you.