Creativity meets practicality. Upon completion of this two-year program, students are prepared to take the Ohio State Board of Cosmetology Exam and our students have an exemplary record in passing this exam! Students qualify for immediate employment and can perform professional grooming services related to the care of hair, skin and nails. Instructors and students are kept up to date in this rapidly changing profession by attending shows and conferences, hosting guest artists and participating in competitions. Internships are available in “high end” salons.
Click Here to Read Our Cosmetology Newsletter
3D Lab Room and Course
- Interpersonal/Relationship skills
- Positive attitude; Self-starter
- Punctual and responsible
- Responds positively to customer requests
- Accepts constructive criticism
- Communicates with team members effectively
- Life-long learner
- Practical, yet inventive
- Imaginative, yet resourceful
- Hair Cutting and Design
- Hair Coloring
- Infection Control
- Nail technicians
- Skin esthetician
- Makeup artist
- Beauty product representative
- Salon owner/manager
- Platform artist
- Excellent attendance record
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Master competencies or units of instruction
- Pass mandated academic requirements
- Pass the practical test, written test
LENGTH: Two years
SCHOOL: Cuyahoga Falls, Roosevelt
COURSES AND CREDITS:
- Level I: English 1; Microbiology and Infection Control, 1; Fundamentals of Cutting and Styling, 1.
- Level II: English 1; Hair Fundamentals of Chemical Services, 1; Skin Care Fundamentals and Enhancements, 1.
- Level I: CP English 1cr; IA Fundamentals of Cutting and Styling 1.5cr; IB Microbiology & Infection Control 1.5cr
- Level II: CP English 1cr; IIA Skin Care Fundamentals 2cr; IIB Fundamentals of Chemical Services 2cr; Cosmetology Capstone 1cr.
Complete the form below then click Send and we will contact you.