Upon completion of this two-year program, students are prepared to take the Ohio State Board of Cosmetology Exam. Both Cuyahoga Falls and Roosevelt students have an exemplary record in passing the exam. Students qualify for immediate employment and can perform professional grooming services related to the care of hair, skin and nails. Instructors and students are kept up to date in this rapidly changing profession by attending shows and conferences, hosting guest artists and participating in competitions. Internships are available in “high end” salons.
3D Lab Room and Course
- Interpersonal/Relationship skills
- Positive attitude; Self-starter
- Punctual and responsible
- Responds positively to customer requests
- Accepts constructive criticism
- Communicates with team members effectively
- Life-long learner
- Practical, yet inventive
- Imaginative, yet resourceful
- Nail technician
- Skin esthetician
- Makeup artist
- Salon owner/manager
- Beauty product representative
- Platform artist
- Excellent attendance record
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Master competencies or units of instruction
- Pass mandated academic requirements
- Pass the practical test, written test
- College credits available
- Associate’s Degree
GRADE LEVEL: 11, 12
LENGTH: Two years
SCHOOL: Cuyahoga Falls, Roosevelt
- Level I: English 1; Microbiology and Infection Control, 1; Hair Fundamentals of Cutting and Styling, 1.
- Level II: English 1; Hair Fundamentals of Chemical Services, 1; Skin Care Fundamentals and Enhancements, 1.
- Level I: CP English 1cr; IA Fund of Hair 1.5cr; IB Microbiology & Infection Control 1.5cr
- Level II: CP English 1cr; IIA Skin Care Fundamentals 2cr; IIB Fundamentals of Chemical Services 2cr; Cosmetology Capstone 1cr.
Complete the form below then click Send and we will contact you.