Designed for students who have an interest in the auto repair industry, Auto Specialization is geared for those students who benefit from repetitive instruction to master program competencies. Students will learn to use tools and equipment to perform detailing, reconditioning, maintenance and simple repairs on vehicles. Employability skills are practiced daily in a simulated automotive repair setting. Student performance will be measured by demonstration of program competencies.
*School counselor recommendation to program only.
- Responsible team player
- Mechanical aptitude
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to follow multi-part directions
- Patience to follow through on assignments
- Cooperative attitude
- Disciplined self-starter
- Good manual dexterity
- Accurate and methodical
- Detailing and reconditioning
- Employability skills
- Preventative maintenance services
- Fluid and filter changes
- Tire and wheel service
- Safety inspection of vehicle
- GROUND TRANSPORTATION MAINTENANCE (Level I, Semester 1)
- ENGINE & POWERTRAIN (Level I, Semester 2)
- AUTOMOTIVE BRAKING SYSTEMS (Level II, Semester 1)
- AUTOMOTIVE STEERING & SUSPENSION SYSTEMS (Level II, Semester 2)
LENGTH: Two years
SCHOOL: Hudson Program. Located at 4050 State Road, Cuyahoga Falls, 44223
Complete the form below then click Send and we will contact you.