Your future is about to take flight in this two-year Academy that can offer you hands-on experiences and opportunities to prepare you for post-secondary work and a career in aeronautics. In addition to the aeronautics coursework, ACA students will learn and explore the concepts of flight through flight simulators and drones in the classroom lab. The Academy’s partnerships with Avit Flight Academy and KSU College of Aeronautics & Engineering allows students to deepen their understanding of the training and education needed to enter the field. ACA students also have the opportunity to visit private sector partners such as Castle Aviation, Flex Jet, and MAPS Air Museum.
Click Here to Read Our Aeronautics Careers Academy Newsletter
3D Lab Room and Course
- Aircraft Design
- Airport Manager
- Air Traffic Control Specialist
- Aircraft Mechanic
- Remote Pilot
- Excellent attendance record
- Minimum 2.8 GPA
- Introduction to aeronautics
- Aviation weather
- Elements of flight theory
- Unmanned aircraft systems
10, 11, 12
Stow-Munroe Falls, Kent State University
COURSES AND CREDITS:
- Level I – Intro to Aeronautics 1 cr; Aviation Weather 1 cr; Enriched CP English 1cr; Algebra II or Pre-Calculus 1 cr.
- Level II – Elements of Flight Theory 1 cr; Enriched CP English 1 cr; Pre-Calculus or Calculus 1 cr; Unmanned Aircraft Systems 1 cr, Transportation Capstone, 1 cr.
Complete the form below then click Send and we will contact you.