In the Compact’s first off-site Career-Technical Education program, students study collision repair and auto refinishing located in downtown Cuyahoga Falls. Using the latest state-of-the-art equipment, the NATEF certified curriculum includes frame inspection and repair, welding, working with plastics and adhesives, painting and refinishing, glass installation, and metal working. Under the direction of an ASE certified instructor, students learn about damage repair, auto restoration, structural and non-structural analysis and cost estimating. Throughout the two year program, students also hear from collision repair experts in Northeast Ohio. Completers will be qualified as entry level employees in this $30 billion industry.
3D Lab Room and Course
- Cooperative attitude
- Disciplined self-starter
- Responsible team player
- Ability to follow multi-part directions and complete complicated tasks
- Creative problem-solver
- Patience to follow through on tasks
- Good manual dexterity
- Written and verbal communication
- Mechanical aptitude
- Collision technician
- Automotive painter
- Glass specialist
- Frame or uni-body technician
- Excellent attendance record
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Experience working with automobiles
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with computers and keyboarding skills
- College credits available
- Associate’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree
GRADE LEVEL: 10, 11, 12
LENGTH: Two years
- Level I: Structural, 1.5; Non-Structural, 1.5; Paint and Refinish, 1.5; CP English, 1.
- Level II: Electrical Systems, 1.5; Mechanical Systems, 1.5.
Complete the form below then click Send and we will contact you.