Students in Criminal Justice will participate in a variety of real-world authentic learning experiences to prepare for a future in public service. Students will explore and learn about the many facets of criminal justice and may earn a minimum of 12 college credits through Stark State University.
Click Here to Read Our Criminal Justice Newsletter
3D Lab Room and Course
- Ability to carry out detailed tasks and follow multi-part directions
- Organizational skills
- Ability to visualize completed projects
- Reading comprehension projects
- Reading comprehension and technical writing skills
- Ability to break down a problem and systematically check each part until a solution is found
- Average G.P.A. of 2.5 for Algebra I, Geometry, English and science for three previous semesters
- Average 95% attendance for three semesters
- Suggest taking Calculus, Chemistry, Physics and/or Trigonometry as a junior or senior
- Physical Fitness
- Police Officer
- Law/Legal Studies
- Criminal Psychology
- Homeland Security
- Legal system
- Algebra I
- Keyboarding skills
- One college prep credit in science and English
- CPR/First Aid
- 911 Dispatch
LENGTH: Two Years
SCHOOL: Cuyahoga Falls
- Level I: American Criminal Justice System, 1; Police Work and Practices, 1; CP Lang Arts, 1; Psychology, .50.
- Level II: Corrections, 1; Security and Protective Services, 1; Capstone Project, 1.
Complete the form below then click Send and we will contact you.