Do you want to create your own destiny? Turn your own idea into a successful reality? Impact meaningful change? Then check out EntrepreNew Pathways! Located in downtown Cuyahoga Falls, this two-year program is an innovative and immersive program for students who are interested in learning about creating their own businesses. EntrepreNew will challenge students to explore and develop their creative thinking, problem solving skills and effective communication and collaboration techniques. Students will work directly with a business mentor from the community and network with entrepreneurs, city officials and professional support services during on-site visits and guest presentations.
Click Here to Read Our EntrepreNew Pathways Newsletter
3D Lab Room and Course
- Design thinking
- Product and service development
- Diversity in entrepreneurship
- Inspiring entrepreneurs
- Gig economy
- Entrepreneurship in the larger economy
- Professional skills
- Personal skill assessment and development
Entrepreneurial skills will be in demand as the workforce continues to change. Students can transfer the skills mastered in the EntrepreNEW Academy into any profession and will be fully prepared to launch their own business.
- Ability to think creatively
- A strong interest in starting a business or learning how to take an idea and create a business around it
- Flexibility in how to learn
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Personal motivation and willingness to learn in a highly flexible environment
LENGTH: Two years
- Level I: Business Foundations, 1 cr (5.0); Marketing Principles, 1 cr (5.0); CP English 11, 1 cr (4.0)
- Level II: Strategic Entrepreneurship, 1 cr (5.0): Finance Foundations, 1 cr (5.0): Marketing Capstone, 1 cr (4.0); CP English, 12 1 cr (4.0 grading scale)
5.0=credit weighted on a 4.0 scale
Complete the form below then click Send and we will contact you.